Effective Date: November 19, 2018
Personal Information We Collect:
- If you register for any of the Services or enter into the End User License Agreement in respect of any Content you will be asked to provide personal information, including your name, email address and company name and nature of business.
- You may also supply us with additional information about yourself if you contact us with a query or complaint about the Services or Content.
- If you make payments to CRUMBS MUSIC MEDIA via the Website, your payment information will collected, but it will only be used as described below.
Our Use of Your Personal Information.
We use your Personal Information for:
- facilitating provision of the Services to you, including the processing of any payment information or personal information associated with vouchers you use. This may involve sharing your personal information with our third party Content suppliers and our technology providers. We take steps to ensure that use of your personal information by those third parties is in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- notifying you of changes or updates to the Website and Services;
- keeping you informed about our Website and Services, or those of our selected partners;
- communicating with you regarding any query or complaint you raise;
- in order to keep our users informed about the operation of our Website and Services, we may send e-mails and announcements to your personal email address that you have provided to us upon registration. We may also offer options for you to sign up for our mailing lists without having to use any product or service. For additional information and offers, we give you the option of joining our mailing lists. We may also allow you to choose whether to receive mailings from record labels and other promotional partners that we think will be of interest to you. Any promotional e-mail from us will come with instructions for how to unsubscribe from the mailing list;
- if CRUMBS MUSIC MEDIA or all or part of its business is acquired by a third party, information about you may be disclosed to a third party in the course of such acquisition.
- if you make payments to CRUMBS MUSIC MEDIA via the Website, your payment information only be used to check that it is a valid method of payment and to process your payment. We will also store your payment card information (eg your credit card details), with your consent, to speed up transactions if you return to our site. This information is stored in compliance with applicable industry security standards.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of our normal business procedure to enhance the user experience and to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the Website. A cookie is an element of data that the Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Some information collected in this way may be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Protection and Disclosure of Personal Information
We will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information to any third party, other than those described above, without your consent. In certain circumstances however, we may be required by applicable laws to disclose information about you to investigatory, regulatory or law enforcement bodies. Your information will be stored on secure servers located in the United States. CRUMBS MUSIC MEDIA is an international company, and so that information may be accessible to CRUMBS MUSIC MEDIA employees and contractors located in other countries outside the United States. We cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information. By using our Website, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that you use our Website at your own risk. As noted above, we compile Website usage statistics from data collected through cookies. We may publish those statistics or share them with third parties, but they don’t include Personal Information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information